Membership of Wildlife Rescue Inc
1. Persons applying for membership of Wildlife Rescue Inc must:
• be 18 years of age or over;
• have no criminal convictions, particularly relating to cruelty to animals; and
• not be involved in any commercial activity which conflicts with WRI’s aims or objectives.
2. All members are required to participate in phone duty or other activities in support of the Association. Requirements for phone coordinators are supplied upon request.
3. Any person wishing to become a phone coordinator must have a desktop or laptop computer with a high-speed connection to the internet.
4. Persons wishing to assist only in rescues need not apply for membership, but should register as a rescuer.
1. Members wishing to become a phone coordinator are required to complete an introductory course in WRI phone procedures and the use of computer software.
2. Training is conducted at no cost on a one-to-one basis either online and/or at the coordinator’s home.
3. All software used by phone coordinators is provided, free of charge, by Wildlife Rescue Inc.
• Membership fees are waived for members actively involved in Wildlife Rescue Inc.
To apply for Membership of Wildlife Rescue Inc
1. Download, print and complete a WRI Membership Application Form;
2. Forward the application to:
Wildlife Rescue Inc
PO Box 130
Urunga NSW 2455
or email it to: