Wildlife Rescue Australia seeks enthusiastic, dedicated volunteers.
The WRA Call Centre is currently receiving about 10,000 calls per annum. Of these, over 95% are answered within 25 secs.
To cater for the anticipated increase in the number of calls, and to maintain this standard of service, volunteers are required for a variety of positions including:
- Phone Coordinators
- General admin
- Online research
- Website support
- Social media
Applicants for any of these positions must:
• be 18 years of age or over;
• have no criminal convictions, particularly relating to cruelty to animals;
• not be involved in any commercial activity which conflicts with WRI’s aims or objectives;
• have their own phone (mobile &/or home) and computer with a reliable internet connection;
• have adequate computer skills for the position concerned;
• be able to communicate reliably and effectively; and
• be reliable, trustworthy and dependable
Comprehensive training is available for all positions.
Please note this training frequently involves screen sharing with a WRA Officer.
Successful applicants will be required to join Wildlife Rescue Australia (membership is free). All members are initially placed on probation.
Persons wishing to apply for any of these positions should refer to this page.